Friday, May 22, 2015

Today's Tao / Empty 15-9


«Today's Tao»




Please join me at:

Google+

and

Facebook

and

Twitter.


If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer them.
Let's discuss the subject.


♢♢♢


«My Koan Horoscope»

(available in Taoísmo en Español)

1. This is called that favor and disgrace are like excitement. (Ch.13 / Good luck)

2. You cannot find out what these three things are. (Ch.14 / Good luck)

3. Who can move it and gradually have it give birth while it is at rest? (Ch.15 / Good luck)


«From Yama Uba»

Diva
[To her Valet]
Oh, my god.
Oh, my god.
What can I do?
If I say no, this old demon is gonna kill us.
I’m scared.


«Interpretation»

Good luck - Good luck - Good luck.

Do you wonder if you are living in an imaginary world? Do you wonder if you can see the real world? Do you want to stimulate and excite the dormant reality? Are you sure you are ready to do them? Don't most people react like the diva? "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. If I disgrace Tao, it's gonna kill us. I’m scared." You, to be precise, your own self is just a backdrop of the holographic world. True You are Tao itself, so there is no death. Don't be afraid.


Please try Koan Horoscope (although it is in Spanish).


Naoto Matsumoto



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is the hologram a set thing? What I mean is, in another hologram would there be no Lao Tzu, or would our planet be called something else? have a completely different history? basically, a different universe? Or is it just set in this universe I see right now, but different perspectives?

Thank you for the daily Tao horoscopes, I always enjoy reading them!