Monday, May 18, 2015

Today's Tao / Disintegrating 15-7


«Today's Tao»




Please join me at:

Google+

and

Facebook

and

Twitter.


If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer them.
Let's discuss the subject.


♢♢♢


«My Koan Horoscope»

(available in Taoísmo en Español)

1. They don't want to be like jade. (Ch.39 / Middle luck)

2. If I don't have my body, I don't have any trouble. (Ch.13 / Bad luck)

3. Learn it in the country, and its attainment is rich. (Ch.54 / Good luck)


«From Yama Uba»

Hag
Right!
I’ve come all the way through many, many mountains only to hear you sing about me divinely, with my own ears.

«Interpretation»

Middle luck - Bad luck - Good luck.

Do you wonder why your life is like climbing like a mountain? Do you wonder why you have to be always going through hardships and troubles? Do you wonder why life is not fair? Some are rich. Some are poor. Some refuse to be poor. Some don't want to be rich. Do you wonder why you cannot control your life? You find Zen Master Dogen's answer at Inmo chapter in his Shobogenzo: Because neither life nor self is yours. Zen Master Ikkyu have Yama Uba the hag say his answer: You travel all the way through your life to hear Tao's divine song.


Please try Koan Horoscope (although it is in Spanish).


Naoto Matsumoto



No comments: