Friday, January 16, 2015

Today's Tao / No mercy 5-1


«Today's Tao»



Please join me at:

Google+

and

Facebook

and

Twitter.


If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer them.
Let's discuss the subject.


♢♢♢


«My Koan Horoscope»

(available in Taoísmo en Español)

1. With no limit, it always stays here. / Sin límite, siempre se queda aquí. (Ch.6 / Little luck)

2. If people are always afraid of the end of life, I can arrest those who do something strange and end their life. Who dares? / Si la gente siempre tiene miedo del fin de la vida, puedo arrestar a los que hacen algo extraño y terminan su vida. ¿Quién se atreve? (Ch.74 / Good luck)

3. Less therefore attained. / Menos por tanto logrado. (Ch.22 / Middle luck)


«Interpretation»

Little luck - Good luck - Middle luck.
"If I ever forget about the deep kindness of my mistress Shin's feminine valley, I will keep on reincarnating in a bestial body forever." (Zen Master Ikkyu)
"We must not think that our individual spirit goes somewhere after
life. There is no such thing as the sea of eternity." (Zen Master Dogen)
 "I live to thank everyone and everything." (Jodo Shinshu Buddhist, Master Shinran)


Please try Koan Horoscope (although it is in Spanish).


Naoto Matsumoto



No comments: