Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tao Te Ching Chapter 73-4 Hatred


Today's Tao

Who knows why heaven doesn't like what it hates. (Ch.73)


"Oh, my god. He hates me. She hates me, too. Everyone hates me! I hate them. They deserve my hatred. I hate all."

If you feel so once in a while, please listen to what Lao Tzu says here.

"Heaven" suggests the world, or your hologram.

He is saying that no one knows the reason why someone hates another.

Why?

It's simple.

Because there is no reason behind it. Of course, not.

In your holographic world, it seems that one hates another, but in fact no one hates anyone.

Hatred is an interpretation you are projecting on what you see.

How can holographic characters in your mind movie hate someone?

All of the catalytic characters are asking you to do just one thing:

Send more Love.


«Related Articles»
-Act without living 73-1
-Live without acting 73-2
-Merit 73-3
-Hatred 73-4
-Heaven's Tao wins 73-5
-Response 73-6
-I shin den shin / No call 73-7
-Plan 73-8
-Tao = Net 73-9
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 73


Tao answers your question!



☞«Tao of ****» The first line comparison (8) / "How did you begin your search for peace? I began mine with political activism in the sixties." On the left, «The Tao of Inner Peace» written by Diane Dreher. / "The center of the Far Eastern martial arts has been the Chinese art of gung fu, whose principles and techniques pervaded influenced the different oriental arts of self-defense." On the right, «The Tao of Gung Fu» written by Bruce Lee and John Little. / Whether it is for peace or battle, Tao will help you.

No comments: