Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tao Te Ching Chapter 37-3 Uncarved block with no name


Today's Tao

If desire comes out during the transformation, I will use the uncarved block with no name in order to calm it down. (Ch.37)


A: "What can I do if I want to transform the world, Master Bonbon?"

B: "Suppress your unquenchable desire."

A: "Yes, Master Bonbon. I will suppress my desire. Suppress my desire. Suppress desire….. I can't do it. I can't do it. Master Bonbon, my desire is unquenchable."


Desire has been confusing many for a long time.

What is desire?

It is a catalyst like others in your hologram.

Instead of suppressing it, cherish and accept your desire.

Then, you can easily remember that true You are the nameless uncarved block (=Tao) without desire.

You don't have to suppress your desire.

Just remember desire doesn't belong to you from the beginning.


«Related Articles»
-Tao does nothing 37-1
-Lords and Kings = You 37-2
-Uncarved block with no name 37-3
-No desire 37-4
-Be still 37-5
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 37


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.37 text / Next video


-This is a very good book which can truly help some people in need. It is a shame that its French translation is very expensive.

No comments: