Monday, April 19, 2010

Tao Te Ching Chapter 35-3 Big's omnipresence


Today's Tao

It's peaceful, calm, and Big. (Ch.35)


A: "Master Bonbon, what does Tao look like?"

B: "Peace, brother."

A: "Eh, peace, Master Bonbon"

B: "Be calm, and you will see it."

A: "Be calm. I've gotta be calm. Then, I can see Tao. I will see it…. I can't see it. Oh, my god! I cannot see it!"


Not too bad. Not too bad, Master Bonbon, although we will never see Tao.

Or, I should say we are able to see Tao everywhere.

It is omnipresent.

Tao's sole objective is the creation and recreation of itself.

The rest is not important at all.


«Related Articles»
-Big's image 35-1
-No harm 35-2
-Big's omnipresence 35-3
-Music and Food 35-4
-Tasteless 35-5
-Invisible Tao 35-6
-Inaudible Tao 35-7
-Inexhaustible Tao 35-8
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 35


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.35 text / Next video


-«Spring Snow» is the first book in the series of «The Sea of Fertility» by Yukio Mishima. In those four books, Mishima discusses reincarnation.

No comments: