Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tao Te Ching Chapter 29-10 Luxury


Today's Tao

He stays away from excessive luxury. (Ch.29)


We know Tao doesn't like excess.

But how about luxury?

"Of course, I know how to stay away from luxury. I don't wear neither Gucci nor Brooks Brothers. I am happy to be in my cotton Samue "working Yukata" designed by a humble Japanese monk living in an authentic Buddhist temple in Kyoto, who respects the traditional materials and designs and, above all, made in Laos, not even in China. I don't think there is something less luxurious than my Zen outfit."

Don't worry.

I can guarantee you that you are in the state of Satori while wearing Levi's.


«Related Articles»
-Obtain the world 29-1
-A god's vessel 29-2
-Defeat it 29-3
-If you stick to it 29-4
-Lead 29-5
-Blow gently 29-6
-Judo 29-7
-Maximum = Minimum 29-8
-Imbalance 29-9
-Luxury 29-10
-Arrogance 29-11
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 29


Tao answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.29 text / Next video


-Showing their publicities does not mean that I recommend them. Some people don't know what a Yukata is. Therefore, I show the photos. Unfortunately, Amazon does not seem to sell a Samue. It is a set of a cotton top and pants. Please picture the yukata with a pair of pants made of the same cloth. Japanese rappers can wear Levi's, so there is nothing wrong with a samue or a yukata worn in a country where they speak the language of Shakespeare.

No comments: