Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tao Te Ching Chapter 10-10 Raise it


Today's Tao

Give birth to it. Raise it. (Ch.10)


Who said: "Taoism is difficult"?

The mechanism of Tao is quite simple.

I wish you could accept the idea that the one and only objective world does not exist.

The world is the reflection of your thought. You create it. You give birth to it.

As you grow up spiritually, the world grows up.


Naoto Matsumoto adds:

But remember you are perfect right now. The world is perfect right now.

Think about the real meaning of "growing up".

It means "to send Love". Send Love (=the fundamental energy Tao) and turn your prayer wheel (=the world).


«Related Articles»
-Body soul & Spirit soul 10-1
-Body, Spirit, Tao. 10-2
-Supple 10-3
-Like a baby 10-4
-Mirror of Dark Depth 10-5
-Blemish 10-6
-Love people 10-7
-Heaven's gate 10-8
-Four corners 10-9
-Raise it 10-10
-Don't possess it 10-11
-Let it work 10-12
-Don't control it 10-13
-Attainment of Dark Depth 10-14
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 10
-Tao by Matsumoto / Body soul & Spirit soul
-Tao by Matsumoto / Mirror of Dark Depth
-Tao by Matsumoto / Caution! You & Hologram
-Tao by Matsumoto / Heaven's gate opens & closes
-Tao by Matsumoto / Dark Depth Female
-Tao by Matsumoto / Dark Depth Attainment
-Tao by Matsumoto / No Absolute Truth - An English teacher fight like a yakuza
-Tao by Matsumoto / Dark Depth


Lao Tzu answers your question!



Previous video / Ch.10 text / Next video

4 comments:

The Rambling Taoist said...

Greetings! I just stumbled upon your blog and found it so interesting I wrote a short post about it on my blog.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for listing my site in your very interesting blog.

It is a pity that I am leaving for Japan and temporarily abandon my blog for three months.

I will re-visit your blog when I am back.

Nice to meet you, really.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your encouragement.

Now I can be as audacious as I can.


Naoto Matsumoto