Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tao Te Ching Chapter 17-7 I just let it happen


Today's Tao

When task is completed and work done, everyone says: "I just let it happen". (Ch.17)


Though you are the one who creates their achievements in your hologram, people will say:

"I don't know how it happened. It's a miracle. Probably, I did it without knowing it".

Let them say so.

Taoism's most effective way is to accept all.


The site features the chapter's entire English translation and Rapid Decoded.

Mata ashita. See you tomorrow.


«Related Articles»
-The highest 17-1
-The second highest 17-2
-An awesome ruler 17-3
-The worst ruler 17-4
-Doubt 17-5
-No hurry 17-6
-I just let it happen 17-7
-Tao by Matsumoto / Tao Te Ching / Chapter 17


Everyday a new entry!



Previous video / Ch.17 text / Next video

No comments: